Tips to secure your WordPress website from being hacked
- Never use unknown themes or Plugins
- Do not use admin or similar username for users.
- Always update your website to the Latest WP Version
- Use WordPress Security Plugins like All In One WP Security & Firewall
- Change wp-admin to a new custom admin panel.(use All In One WP Security & Firewall for that)
- Do not add unknown codes to your WP Website.
All In One WP Security & Firewall is best Plugin for WP Security including many powerful features
Always keep a backup of your website, so That you can always restore your website back to the previous one even if something bad happens to your website. I recommend All-in-One WP Migration to backup or Migrate WP Websites.